MailCon is set to take place Jan. 11 to 13 at the Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, and to celebrate the conference’s pivot and strategic positioning in the marketing events world, the upcoming and first-ever standalone event is designed to beat previous gatherings in size, volume, delivery, and content.
MailCon will cater to hundreds of email marketing executives, publishers, advertisers, and other high-ranking marketing officials. The industry will gather to spend three days in Las Vegas to bond over hands-on workshops, panels, and unmatched networking.
MailCon 2022 will also host over 50 expert speakers. Each is slated to share their insight into emerging trends, technology, and growth practices in email and omnichannel marketing.
From a welcome reception at TopGolf to the Marketer’s Ball at Omnia Nightclub and all the way to the Affy Awards and beyond, there’s a lot to look forward to ahead of MailCon’s 2022 debut as a standalone event.
This article will cover everything you need to know before heading to Las Vegas for a reimagined MailCon experience.
Editor’s Note: We covered MailCon’s recent updates on reimagined partnerships, community initiatives, and new talent here.
7 Speaker Sessions You Shouldn’t Miss
MailCon 2022 in Las Vegas will stand apart from any previous email marketing event. It will feature more personalized and vertical-specific sessions hosted by some of the most respected executives in the industry.
Here are four sessions covering everything from hiring right in the marketing field, conversion strategies, marketing personalization, and unmissable email tools.
Capitalize on the Value of Freelancers
- Jan. 12 10:45 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- By Aimee Bennett, Senior e-Commerce & Ops Strategist at Ferguson
Our 5 Highest Converting Emails & Why You Should Copy Them
- Jan. 12 at 8:30 a.m. to 9:15 a.m.
- By Melanie Balke, CEO & Founder of The Email Marketers
Unlocking Seamless “Always-On” Marketing Personalization
- Jan. 12 at 11:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
- By Christine Duque, Senior Manager at Deloitte
Using Email Embeds Effectively
- Jan. 12 at 10:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- By Randy Rayes, Co-Founder of Outgrow
The Best of Both Worlds: Centralized Control While Empowering End-Users
- Jan. 12, 10:45 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- By Matthew Montoya, Channel Marketing and Enablement Manager at Constant Contact
Fireside Chat – Fanatics Affiliate
- Jan. 13 10 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
- By Wade Tonkin, Director of Global Affiliate Marketing at Fanatics
Networking Beyond The Exhibition Hall
MailCon 2022 will provide plenty of opportunities and dedicated networking spaces for attendees, speakers, and exhibitors to meet up and mingle. Here are some opportunities to continue the conversation beyond the event grounds.
- Attend Marketers Ball At Omnia Nightclub
The MailCon Marketers Ball will be hosted at the Omnia Nightclub at 9 p.m. on Jan. 12. It will allow attendees to indulge in a desirable professional party experience hosted by some of the best entertainers in Las Vegas. Stay tuned for entertainment announcements!
- Bond Over Sports & Email At Stadia Bar
Take your networking to the next level at the Stadia Bar at the Caesars Palace or catch a big game in style and comfort. Build your own highball cocktails or indulge in the vastness of the Vegas drinking culture by checking out Stadia’s wide selection of spirits, cocktails, beer, or wine.
- Experience Vegas-Only Entertainment
Did you know that Adele recently announced an exclusive residency at Caesars Palace? Extend your stay and catch a show or two at WEEKENDS WITH ADELE at the Colosseum.
Are you seeking other entertainment? Check out the following events in and around the Caesars Palace.
- Absinthe: A Vegas-Only Variety Show Experience (Every Day – The Springfield at Caesars Palace)
- An Evening With Whitney: The Whitney Houston Hologram Concert (Jan. 11 – Harrah’s Las Vegas)
- Criss Angel Mindfreak (Jan. 11-18, Planet Hollywood)
- The Mentalist (Jan. 11-14, Planet Hollywood)
- Drag Brunch at Señor Frog’s (Jan. 11-14, Treasure Island Hotel)
Hype Up Your Network With Outdoor Activities
Are you an outdoor person but still want to have fun in Las Vegas? Engage in the active local scene with one of the following adventures:
- Soar through the Air on Fly LINQ: Fly Linq is the only zipline attraction on the Las Vegas Strip. For just $30, you will get to fly over the LINQ promenade, landing near the high roller observation wheelbase. You’re in luck if you love seeing the night skyline, as Fly LINQ is open until midnight.
- Fly a plane at Sky Combat Ace: This adventure allows you to ride in a combat plane with experienced pilots. Sometimes, passengers are allowed to temporarily take over the controls of the plane to pin through the air while performing aerial maneuvers and engaging other planes in a simulated dogfight. This activity is all about the thrills and speed for adrenaline lovers.
- Visit the Shark Reef Aquarium at the Mandalay Bay Hotel: This activity allows Vegas visitors to get the best of both worlds: a taste of nature in the middle of the hustle and bustle of Sin City. The aquarium features a 1.3 million-gallon tank with a walk-through tunnel filled with sharks and thousands of exotic fish.
Have A Good Time And Make The Best Of It
As you near the closing night of MailCon 2022, remember that Las Vegas is a hub for unique activities and the countless entertainment and networking opportunities. The best advice? Make it count.
While at MailCon, network with industry professionals, bond with them over all the fun Las Vegas offers, and don’t forget to continue your conversations beyond the conference.
Click here to learn more about MailCon or to register for the upcoming event from Jan. 11 to 13.