Speaking proposals are now being accepted.
The submission deadline is November 1, 2018.
FormCraft – WordPress form builder
– You may submit no more than two proposals per company.
– Proposals must have all required fields completed.
– Sales pitches or product demonstrations will not be considered.
– Session title – max 100 characters including spaces.
– Session Description – max 500 characters including spaces.
– Speaker Bio – max 500 characters including spaces.
– The submission deadline is September 29, 2017.
– If your proposal is selected, you will be given two weeks to provide final copy of bios and photos. Failure to meet this deadline will be cause for proposal dismissal.
Non-Commercial Nature of Sessions
Mailcon provides a unique opportunity for open dialogue and the creative exchange of ideas among participants. Speakers may not endorse brand names or specific products in their presentation. Under no circumstances may this platform be used as a place for direct promotion of a speaker’s product or service. Any presenter who violates this policy jeopardizes his or her opportunity to present at future Mailcon conferences.
Conference educational session speakers are selected based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to:
01. Proposed session.
Proposed topic, relevance and value to the email marketing community.
02. Speaker’s expertise.
Speaker’s credentials and proposed subject matter expertise.
03. Public speaking experience
Speaker’s public speaking experience at professional conferences, seminars and workshops.